Illinois Semantic Role Labeler (SRL)
The package utilizes the client/server architecture through the socket connections. The core system is runninig as multiple servers communicating through multiple sockets. The client program which is also included in the package also communicates to these servers through a socket connection. Please download the package at the bottom of the page, unpack it, and follow the installation guide in its README file. In addition, please make sure that your system meets the preliquisites as listed below.
- SNoW learning architecture, downloadable here. Make sure that it is compiled with server mode enabled.
- FEX class-library version, downloadble here.
- Eugene Charniak's Parser server. A version is included in the srl tarball, but the Charniak Parser is maintained here: https://github.com/BLLIP/bllip-parser. Please note that this product is under the lincese of Brown University as specified in its README file.
- Perl's Expect module, downloadable from http://www.cpan.org
- Perl's Getopt::Declare module, downloadable from http://www.cpan.org
- SRL (2.0)